* Setting CSS classes for paragraphs generated from LaTeX
@ 2017-08-20 19:05 Mohan Sriram Nayaka
       [not found] ` <c7b9d2e0-84dc-7711-bd30-9bb6f52f6c0a@gmail.com>
From: Mohan Sriram Nayaka @ 2017-08-20 19:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hi everyone,
I am generating an ebook (epub) from Latex source (plain PDFLatex, nothing
fancy).
How do I mark certain paragraphs to be of a specific CSS class?
I want to put some paragraphs in boxes to highlight them and that is why I
want to do this?

I am sorry if this is a newbie question.

Thanks,
Mohan S N

* Re: Setting CSS classes for paragraphs generated from LaTeX
       [not found]     ` <CAMzxfDm_nPJjxJW0hECYXZjbXu+1KG-h7-OCdS=2wBi-ppdeMw-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
@ 2017-08-21  5:29       ` Mohan Sriram Nayaka
From: Mohan Sriram Nayaka @ 2017-08-21  5:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: James Austin, pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Thanks, James.
I only want to do this for specific paragraphs.  Hence, I need to mark
those paragraphs with their own class in LaTeX.

I tried converting to HTML first (using pandoc), then editing the HTML to
add classes as necessary, and then converting to epub. The classes got
removed when converting to epub :(

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Mohan S Nayaka

       [not found]   ` <c7b9d2e0-84dc-7711-bd30-9bb6f52f6c0a-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
@ 2017-08-21  5:31     ` Mohan Sriram Nayaka
       [not found]       ` <CAMzxfDme-aqNBJhTQ+jX49NPYxBsJVj2w9RHYQ1qAkywmEKx8Q-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Mohan Sriram Nayaka @ 2017-08-21  5:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: James Austin, pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

On Aug 21, 2017 2:21 AM, "James Austin" <james.londonsw15-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:

Hi Mohan
do this?On 20/08/2017 20:05, Mohan Sriram Nayaka wrote:

I am generating an ebook (epub) from Latex source (plain PDFLatex, nothing
fancy).
How do I mark certain paragraphs to be of a specific CSS class?
I want to put some paragraphs in boxes to highlight them and that is why I
want to do this?

I think you need to do the following:
{border:<your colour;}

I have only done this with Markdown to HTML though, not sure if you'll get
the same effect with your E-Book.

HTH
James

Sorry for the top-post I sent.

@ 2017-08-22  5:56         ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]           ` <CAMzxfDkKgRX2AGoF==9W6y=R7bx_kNH8RkssFt__i8z7GCndpA@mail.gmail.com>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2017-08-22  5:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

From LaTeX source, I can't think of anything that will work.
From Markdown source, you could use a surrounding div.

* Re: Setting CSS classes for paragraphs generated from LaTeX
       [not found]             ` <CAMzxfDkKgRX2AGoF==9W6y=R7bx_kNH8RkssFt__i8z7GCndpA-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
@ 2017-08-23 16:54               ` Mohan Sriram Nayaka
From: Mohan Sriram Nayaka @ 2017-08-23 16:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw