On Aug 21, 2017 2:21 AM, "James Austin" wrote: Hi Mohan do this?On 20/08/2017 20:05, Mohan Sriram Nayaka wrote: I am generating an ebook (epub) from Latex source (plain PDFLatex, nothing fancy). How do I mark certain paragraphs to be of a specific CSS class? I want to put some paragraphs in boxes to highlight them and that is why I want to do this? I think you need to do the following: p {border: . For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CAMzxfDme-aqNBJhTQ%2BjX49NPYxBsJVj2w9RHYQ1qAkywmEKx8Q%40mail.gmail.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.