Thanks, James. I only want to do this for specific paragraphs. Hence, I need to mark those paragraphs with their own class in LaTeX. I tried converting to HTML first (using pandoc), then editing the HTML to add classes as necessary, and then converting to epub. The classes got removed when converting to epub :( Thoughts? Thanks, Mohan S Nayaka On Aug 21, 2017 2:21 AM, "James Austin" wrote: > Hi Mohan > do this?On 20/08/2017 20:05, Mohan Sriram Nayaka wrote: > > > I am generating an ebook (epub) from Latex source (plain PDFLatex, nothing > fancy). > How do I mark certain paragraphs to be of a specific CSS class? > I want to put some paragraphs in boxes to highlight them and that is why I > want to do this? > > I think you need to do the following: > p > {border: > I have only done this with Markdown to HTML though, not sure if you'll get > the same effect with your E-Book. > > HTH > James > > I am sorry if this is a newbie question. > > Thanks, > Mohan S N > > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "pandoc-discuss" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org > To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org > To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/ms > gid/pandoc-discuss/ae7e74ca-53da-420c-a2b2-1319cc880230%40googlegroups.com > > . > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. > > > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CAMzxfDn8BKXhrvPzgW%2BjDxfiMMAMioJw7Xd0wQywdESFO%3DUHKQ%40mail.gmail.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.