* Why in RST input does a field list right after the document not appear in ms, latex, or context output?
@ 2020-04-22 18:16 T. Kurt Bond
       [not found] ` <CAN1EhV-vPCDyxgBcy3jjzfofRDpxbrd3iXGyTA+ttWjYH0g2pA-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: T. Kurt Bond @ 2020-04-22 18:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

I have a document:

Document Title
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

:version: 2020-04-22

This is the first paragraph of the document.

When I run this through pandoc to produce HTML, the field list shows up in
the output as expected.  But when I run it through pandoc with the -s
option to produce ms, latex, or context output, the field list *does not
show up* at all.  In fact, looking at the generated ms, LaTeX, or ConTeXt
reveals that the field list isn't in the generated file at all.

Oddly enough, if I don't use the -s option, it *does* show up in the
generated file for ms, latex, and context.
--
T. Kurt Bond, tkurtbond-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org

* Re: Why in RST input does a field list right after the document not appear in ms, latex, or context output?
       [not found] ` <CAN1EhV-vPCDyxgBcy3jjzfofRDpxbrd3iXGyTA+ttWjYH0g2pA-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
@ 2020-04-22 20:26   ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]     ` <m27dy7fer5.fsf-pgq/RBwaQ+zq8tPRBa0AtqxOck334EZe@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2020-04-22 20:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: T. Kurt Bond, pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

This is RST metadata. So with the -s option it's parsed as
metadata not content.

@ 2020-04-23  0:29       ` T. Kurt Bond
From: T. Kurt Bond @ 2020-04-23  0:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw