* How hard would it be to make pandoc look for lua filters in ~/.pandoc/lua-filters
@ 2020-08-08  2:45 T. Kurt Bond
       [not found] ` <CAN1EhV8MzjBcSuC5KQuNJcwT2PYfN8OXP99+PFVFnxpDTpd1fg-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: T. Kurt Bond @ 2020-08-08  2:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

How hard would it be to make pandoc look for lua filters in
~/.pandoc/lua-filters if it doesn't find the specified filter in the
current directory?

I'm accumulating several lua filters, and I'd like to keep them all in one
place rather than having individual copies scattered in all the directories
where I build my documents with pandoc, and it would be idea if
--lua-filter worked in a similar manner to --template.

--
T. Kurt Bond, tkurtbond-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org, https://tkurtbond.github.io

* Re: How hard would it be to make pandoc look for lua filters in ~/.pandoc/lua-filters
       [not found] ` <CAN1EhV8MzjBcSuC5KQuNJcwT2PYfN8OXP99+PFVFnxpDTpd1fg-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
@ 2020-08-08  5:05   ` Ganriel Nützi
From: Ganriel Nützi @ 2020-08-08  5:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Have a look at

https://github.com/gabyx/TechnicalMarkdown

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

@ 2020-08-08  6:45   ` Albert Krewinkel
       [not found]     ` <87k0y9fxfh.fsf-9EawChwDxG8hFhg+JK9F0w@public.gmane.org>
From: Albert Krewinkel @ 2020-08-08  6:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

T. Kurt Bond writes:

> How hard would it be to make pandoc look for lua filters in
> ~/.pandoc/lua-filters if it doesn't find the specified filter in the
> current directory?
>
> I'm accumulating several lua filters, and I'd like to keep them all in one
> place rather than having individual copies scattered in all the directories
> where I build my documents with pandoc, and it would be idea if
> --lua-filter worked in a similar manner to --template.

We do this already, but check directory ~/.pandoc/filters instead.

--
Albert Krewinkel

@ 2020-08-08 13:17       ` T. Kurt Bond
From: T. Kurt Bond @ 2020-08-08 13:17 UTC (permalink / raw)