I'm always surprised when I produce a PDF with pandoc via context output and the hyperlinks are indistinguishable from normal text so I can't tell where they are. It turns out that the template for context output unconditionally sets linkstyle, linkcolor, and contrastcolor to the values of the variables $linkstyle$, $linkcolor$, and $linkcontrastcolor$ *even if the user hasn't specified them.* This forces those all off. Here's the code from pandoc -D context (pandoc version 2.14.0.1): % Enable hyperlinks \setupinteraction [state=start, $if(title)$ title={$title$}, $endif$ $if(subtitle)$ subtitle={$subtitle$}, $endif$ $if(author)$ author={$for(author)$$author$$sep$; $endfor$}, $endif$ $if(keywords)$ keyword={$for(keywords)$$keywords$$sep$; $endfor$}, $endif$ style=$linkstyle$, color=$linkcolor$, contrastcolor=$linkcontrastcolor$] I think the last three lines should be $if(linkstyle)$ style=$linkstyle$, $endif$ $if(linkcolor)$ color=$linkcolor$, $endif$ $if(linkcontrastcolor)$ contrastcolor=$linkcontrastcolor$ $endif$ ] instead, so the style, color, and contrast color are only set if the user specifies those variables. This way the document gets the default ConTeXt style, color, and contrast color. -- T. Kurt Bond, tkurtbond-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org, https://tkurtbond.github.io -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CAN1EhV-hvWkLtcDMqJy8QZCvKK18TF%2BO3Uyf%2BgWtPTeubtRxWA%40mail.gmail.com.