From: James Benstead <james.benstead-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org
Subject: Re: Retaining headings when converting to PDF
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 13:35:34 +0100	[thread overview]

That's useful to know. I've spent some time trying to find the commands,
but all I can find on the Word side is a command-line tool called docx2pdf.
Is that the right thing to use? With LibreOffice, it seems to be a matter
of using a variation on soffice --convert-to?

--
Too brief? Here's why! http://emailcharter.org