* reveal.js: unknown writer?
@ 2015-09-17 12:55 Matt Price
       [not found] ` <de50aa84-fd05-439b-9e77-2443f1ba2842-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Matt Price @ 2015-09-17 12:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I'm pretty new to pandoc and am trying to generate reveal.js slides from
markdown.  I've attempted to follow the instructions, but this is what I'm
getting so far:

✗ pandoc -t reveal.js -s inf1501_class1.md -o habits.html
pandoc: Unknown writer: reveal.js

✗ pandoc -v
pandoc 1.15.0.6
Compiled with texmath 0.8.3, highlighting-kate 0.6.
Syntax highlighting is supported for the following languages:
    abc, actionscript, ada, agda, apache, asn1, asp, awk, bash, bibtex,
boo, c,
    changelog, clojure, cmake, coffee, coldfusion, commonlisp, cpp, cs, css,
    curry, d, diff, djangotemplate, dockerfile, dot, doxygen, doxygenlua,
dtd,
    eiffel, email, erlang, fasm, fortran, fsharp, gcc, glsl, gnuassembler,
go,
    haskell, haxe, html, idris, ini, isocpp, java, javadoc, javascript,
json,
    jsp, julia, kotlin, latex, lex, lilypond, literatecurry,
literatehaskell,
    lua, m4, makefile, mandoc, markdown, mathematica, matlab, maxima,
mediawiki,
    metafont, mips, modelines, modula2, modula3, monobasic, nasm, noweb,
    objectivec, objectivecpp, ocaml, octave, opencl, pascal, perl, php,
pike,
    postscript, prolog, pure, python, r, relaxng, relaxngcompact, rest,
rhtml,
    roff, ruby, rust, scala, scheme, sci, sed, sgml, sql, sqlmysql,
    sqlpostgresql, tcl, tcsh, texinfo, verilog, vhdl, xml, xorg, xslt, xul,
    yacc, yaml, zsh
Default user data directory: /home/matt/.pandoc
Copyright (C) 2006-2015 John MacFarlane
Web:  http://pandoc.org
There is no warranty, not even for merchantability or fitness
for a particular purpose.

I'm on arch linux, using the haskell-pandoc packages from the distribution:

✗ yaourt -Ss pandoc
haskell-core/haskell-pandoc 1.15.0.6_0-11 [installed]
    Conversion between markup formats
haskell-core/haskell-pandoc-citeproc 0.7.3.1_0-6 [installed]
    Supports using pandoc with citeproc
haskell-core/haskell-pandoc-types 1.12.4.5_0-4 [installed]
    Types for representing a structured document

Any idea how I ought ot proceed? Thank you!

Matt

* Re: reveal.js: unknown writer?
       [not found] ` <de50aa84-fd05-439b-9e77-2443f1ba2842-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2015-09-17 14:52   ` Mark Szepieniec