* TOC position when generating epub
@ 2016-11-11 17:03 parcodeisuoni
       [not found] ` <c1d831a8-19a9-46e0-92cc-0ec8645dfbe4-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: parcodeisuoni @ 2016-11-11 17:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

first of all thanks for this wonderful tool that pandoc is!

My question resembles what already mentioned in this discussion here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/pandoc-discuss/8z9pBUZhhik
and here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/pandoc-discuss/-dY8pTzvZCM
as well as in discussion following GitHub issue #1612
<https://github.com/jgm/pandoc/issues/1612>

I am trying to find a way to move the auto-generated TOC when producing an
epub from markdown, to a different
position in the resulting epub structure, as outlined by Pablo *ousia* in
one of his answers given, e.g.

The second suggestion was to be able to place the TOC itself wherever
the user would like.

I have an "intro.md" section that is

---
title: E il serpente disse alla donna
author: Lourdes Oñederra
toc-title: Indice

[libedizioni.it](http://www.libedizioni.it)

Traduzione realizzata con il contributo di Instituto basco Etxepare -
Etxepare Euskal Institutua

Titolo originale **Eta emakumeari sugeak esan zion**
Editoriale originale **Erein, 1999**
other infos and metadata fileds here...

Did not understand if it is now possible or not: setting the *toc-title*
from metadata block is working without problems,
I just can't figure out how to move the TOC after the

other infos and metadata fileds here...

as noe it renders just before the [libedizioni.it] link

* Re: TOC position when generating epub
       [not found] ` <c1d831a8-19a9-46e0-92cc-0ec8645dfbe4-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2016-11-11 21:30   ` Pablo Rodríguez
       [not found]     ` <150412c3-87f4-0c0c-621a-f8fbd177b345-S0/GAf8tV78@public.gmane.org>
From: Pablo Rodríguez @ 2016-11-11 21:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

On 11/11/2016 06:03 PM, parcodeisuoni wrote:
> [...]
> I am trying to find a way to move the auto-generated TOC when producing
> an epub from markdown, to a different
> position in the resulting epub structure, as outlined by Pablo *ousia*
> in one of his answers given, e.g.
>
> The second suggestion was to be able to place the TOC itself wherever
> the user would like.
>
> Did not understand if it is now possible or not: setting the *toc-title*
> from metadata block is working without problems,

I’m afraid the user may be able to place the bibliography in the ePub
document, but not the table of contents.

There is a possibility to place the table of contents using a custom
template. I don’t know how to use it, since I don’t add TOC to ePub
documents (I cannot place them at will).

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk

@ 2016-11-13 11:04       ` marcello liberato