Hi Buddy-san, I'm not sure about your situation correctly, but I found similar issue on knitr. https://github.com/yihui/knitr/issues/1248 In this case, possibly the file cannot be accessed by the Pandoc, I think. And I also found similar issue on Pandoc. In this case, using wildcard on Windows seems a root cause. https://github.com/jgm/pandoc/issues/3789 I hope this helps. Thanks, Regards, niszet 2019年11月15日(金) 9:49 Buddy : > When I try to use r-markdown, my output fails. This occurs for all output > formats, and irrespective of file content. I cannot see a preview. > Nothing in the viewer panel in r-studio. This is the error I get: > > openFile: permission denied (Permission denied) > Error: pandoc document conversion failed with error 1 > Execution halted > > I tried uninstalling/re-installing r and r-studio. I also disabled my > google-drive and drop-box, in case they were interfering somehow. > > What else should I try? > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "pandoc-discuss" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/ab5b1733-1303-4fb7-94e0-cb48f1378d78%40googlegroups.com > > . > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CAO4BNT103Bcgvtvabv_E_NzGHxoA8Cn%2B1UhcKX1U106aKObiuw%40mail.gmail.com.