* Converting html containing latex math to docx or epub
@ 2022-09-09  2:15 Explorer
       [not found] ` <CAOYNTAxtO81qpu4dW--4p=a=-WBqN_uNWV06JMO0Rt7hs67G3Q-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Explorer @ 2022-09-09  2:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Hello
   I'm trying to convert html file containing mathematical expression in
latex using the following command:

pandoc -i integrals.html -o integrals_doc.docx

   But the output contains latex as  it is. I also tried --mathml flag, but
no luck.

But if the source html file contains expression in mathml, it works fine
while converting to docx.

Similarly, I want to convert it to epub containing mathml expression,
because the epub-reader we are targeting only support mathml expression.
Any leads in this conversion from html containing latex to docx or epub
with mathml will be very helpful.

Thanks in anticipation

[-- Attachment #2: integrals.html --]
[-- Type: text/html, Size: 6690 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #3: integral_doc.docx --]
[-- Type: application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document, Size: 11848 bytes --]

* Re: Converting html containing latex math to docx or epub
       [not found] ` <CAOYNTAxtO81qpu4dW--4p=a=-WBqN_uNWV06JMO0Rt7hs67G3Q-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
@ 2022-09-09  4:31   ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]     ` <0C55983B-4301-4456-9354-066A2D714B52-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2022-09-09  4:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Use -f html+tex_math_single_backslash

That tells it to try to parse things in the form \(..\) or \[..\] as LaTeX math.

@ 2022-09-09  7:39       ` Explorer
From: Explorer @ 2022-09-09  7:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw