Good morning, Tldr: I don't understand how I can cite inside latex blocks using --citeproc. Long version: If I use pandoc test.md --citeproc -o test.pdf to convert an md file into a pdf, then I can use [@key] for references, and I can also use most of LaTeX commands inside my md file (such as \label{…}, typically). Inside a latex environment, everything has to be in latex, if I understand correctly, so that \begin{definition} - This - Is - A list \end{definition} would not work. Hence, \begin{definition} [@key] \end{definition} would not work either, but since I use citeproc, I cannot use \cite{key} either. So, is there any way to make a reference from within a "latex environment" using -citeproc? (And, just to be clear: the definition environment is just an example here, I don't particularly care about this specific environment). Thanks! Clément. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CAPGHSewQHSJ4O3i-PUpEw8iSw_2sfyHum0acE%3Di0uAHaQvgk1A%40mail.gmail.com.