* Spacing between references
@ 2022-03-12 19:24 Clément Aubert
       [not found] ` <CAPGHSeyU2MXOcFZA3Gj41dysZWEP5pc4sLoLKjKYv=u76nU_Bg-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Clément Aubert @ 2022-03-12 19:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Good afternoon,

I have an issue with the spacing when referencing multiple references, with
the theoretical-computer-science.csl (
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/citation-style-language/styles/master/dependent/theoretical-computer-science.csl)
style, and I'm not sure where it is coming from.

---
csl: theoretical-computer-science.csl
references:
- type: article-journal
  id: ref1
  author:
  - family: Doe
    given: Test
  title: 'Test'
- type: article-journals
  id: ref2
  author:
  - family: Doe
    given: Test
  title: 'Test'

Blah blah [@ref1; @ref2].

gives

Blah blah [1,2].

without space between 1 and 2. Is it due to pandoc, citeproc, the csl
style? I'm not completely sure where to start debugging this (or if that is
the expected behaviour, which I would find suspicious since no other latex
style is giving me that).

Thanks!
Clément.

related:
https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/313128/why-there-is-no-space-between-multiple-references-want-1-2-instead-of-1-2

* Re: Spacing between references
       [not found] ` <CAPGHSeyU2MXOcFZA3Gj41dysZWEP5pc4sLoLKjKYv=u76nU_Bg-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
@ 2022-03-12 20:13   ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]     ` <m2tuc3gc8o.fsf-jF64zX8BO0+FqBokazbCQ6OPv3vYUT2dxr7GGTnW70NeoWH0uzbU5w@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2022-03-12 20:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Clément Aubert, pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

This is a dependent style; it's basically just a pointer to
elsevier-with-titles.csl.

If you look at that style, it has

<citation>
  <layout prefix="[" suffix="]" delimiter=",">

I think that if you change delimiter to ", " (with a space), it
will give you the result you're looking for...but it seems to be
behaving correctly, as far as I can see, given the style.

@ 2022-03-13 15:43       ` Clément Aubert
From: Clément Aubert @ 2022-03-13 15:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: John MacFarlane; +Cc: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw