Good afternoon, I have an issue with the spacing when referencing multiple references, with the theoretical-computer-science.csl ( https://raw.githubusercontent.com/citation-style-language/styles/master/dependent/theoretical-computer-science.csl) style, and I'm not sure where it is coming from. --- csl: theoretical-computer-science.csl references: - type: article-journal id: ref1 author: - family: Doe given: Test title: 'Test' - type: article-journals id: ref2 author: - family: Doe given: Test title: 'Test' ... Blah blah [@ref1; @ref2]. gives Blah blah [1,2]. without space between 1 and 2. Is it due to pandoc, citeproc, the csl style? I'm not completely sure where to start debugging this (or if that is the expected behaviour, which I would find suspicious since no other latex style is giving me that). Thanks! Clément. related: https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/313128/why-there-is-no-space-between-multiple-references-want-1-2-instead-of-1-2 -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CAPGHSeyU2MXOcFZA3Gj41dysZWEP5pc4sLoLKjKYv%3Du76nU_Bg%40mail.gmail.com.