Hello. I am using pandoc to convert some markdown study notes to html. The final html is hosted on GitHub pages so that I can access it from anywhere. Becuase my notes contain images, I have to use the --embed-resources option with pandoc in order for the html to display correctly. The problem arises when I went to add CSS to style the notes. I have found many css sheets to style the html. ( https://markdowncss.github.io/) However, because of the --embed-sources pandoc encodes the CSS as base 64 and somehow the CSS in the rendered HTML does not render on any browsers. I know the raw CSS itself works because I manually added the CSS to the html and it formats the page properly. I feel that if I can prevent the CSS from being encoded (even when using the --embed- resources option) and preserve it as a link to an external css, my page should display properly. I have searched for possible solutions and some posts suggest using a data-external="1" flag to prevent a source from being embedded. See here: https://github.com/jgm/pandoc/issues/8362#issuecomment-1272612851 But that describes how to do it for mathjax, not css. Could someone show me an example of how to do the same thing for css? Thank you! -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CAPfJ9TiL1sEvMaMOa_Z1UVW_u6%3DDz8xZOMaN_vqw36SP%2BA1EzQ%40mail.gmail.com.