2015-10-15 6:04 GMT+02:00 Federico Bruni : > Perhaps it depends on the version of pandoc? > I'm using the package in fedora 22: > > $ pandoc --version > pandoc 1.13.2 > > I'll try the latest release (1.15.0.6) and let you know > Yes, with version 1.15 it works but only when using ?dl=1. Unfortunately, this way the file is downloaded and saved inside the epub file, which is what I do not want. If I wanted to include files in the epub I would save time and use local files. I'm using external files because I want to stream the audio and keep the epub file size small. Now, I need to understand if the streaming doesn't work because of pandoc or because of dropbox. Let's try a regular path file on a server, see file attached: pandoc -o pandoc-server.epub pandoc-server.md pandoc downloads the file and includes it in the epub. Why? HTML output does not include external resources by default and you can include them with option --self-contained. IMO epub output should work the same. Is it a bug or a design decision? Thanks Federico -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CAPjDBprFp0gWZxu5qf%2Bpj7Z7kTpOYHefrTu-5TjGAO4dmJab2g%40mail.gmail.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.