* how to enable minted instead of verbatim in generate latex format from markdown
@ 2012-10-22 19:57 Larry Cai
       [not found] ` <9ee3b098-d73c-460e-97c4-7cd1d4c430b3-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Larry Cai @ 2012-10-22 19:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

From pandoc release, it is mentioned that "minted" latex package is
supported besides verbatim since 1.9.1.2

Currently if I set normal code segment like

    $ pandoc -v

It will use "\begin{verbatim}"

~~~ {.bash}
$ pandoc -v
~~~

It will generate

\begin{Shaded}
\begin{Highlighting}[]
\NormalTok{$ pandoc -v }
\end{Highlighting}
\end{Shaded}

How can I generate minted based latex instead ?

BTW: minted seems is better for code syntax highlight

rgs/larry

* Re: how to enable minted instead of verbatim in generate latex format from markdown
       [not found] ` <9ee3b098-d73c-460e-97c4-7cd1d4c430b3-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2012-10-22 21:53   ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]     ` <20121022215352.GA13799-nFAEphtLEs+AA6luYCgp0U1S2cYJDpTV9nwVQlTi/Pw@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2012-10-22 21:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

minted is only supported by the LaTeX reader, not the LaTeX writer.

+++ Larry Cai [Oct 22 12 12:57 ]:

>    BTW: minted seems is better for code syntax highlight

What features does minted have that you can't get with
pandoc/highlighting-kate?

@ 2012-10-23  5:16       ` Larry Cai
From: Larry Cai @ 2012-10-23  5:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw