From: "'Marek Stepanek' via pandoc-discuss" <pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org
Subject: Re: Index of picture sources in Markdown
Date: Wed, 17 May 2023 18:45:45 +0200	[thread overview]

Sorry for the late answer BPJ.

It sounds like a huge project for me, to add a separate "pictography" to my Markdown file. I will dig further into it, this weekend.

Some answers to your suggestions:

I generate in my Markdown file the bibliography not to the end, but at the beginning. The only means to produce it here was with a ugly html-snippet:

```
```

right? Good style?

My Makefile

```
typeset:
	pandoc                          	     				 \
	  --from         markdown       	     				 \
	  --to           latex	          	     				 \
	  --out			 anna_karenina_II.pdf				 \
	  --pdf-engine 	 xelatex								 \
	  --verbose												 \
	  --citeproc							 				 \
	  --csl 		 csl/din-1505-2-numeric-alphabetical.csl \
	  anna_karenina_II.md anna_karenina_II_1-10.md
```

But I have the feeling, I have to give up citeproc (?) It was working so well!

Probably I am wrong, but biblatex has no entries for images for example

@pic{pic:tolstoy1873,
    title =   {Portrait of Leo Tolstoy},
    painter = {Ivan Kramskoy},
    year = {1873},
    location = {Tretyakov Gallery, Moscow, Russia}
}

And my idea would be, to make an separate pictography for all entries beginning with `pic:` ... But I am dreaming ...

Thank you in any case for your answer

marek