* Hi,
@ 2022-09-30 10:39 Petr Průcha
       [not found] ` <f8cf8648-0e78-4f80-bfe8-fea1ac4ed647n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Petr Průcha @ 2022-09-30 10:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I would like to convert my markdown file with citation from Zotero to word
document (.docx) that's the easy part.
But I want to have the citation live in the word document. (not just plain
text)
So I can use the zotero plugin in word to change the style and other
features of the plugin.

Does it exist some pandoc setting that this enables?

thanks
Petr

* Re: Hi,
       [not found] ` <f8cf8648-0e78-4f80-bfe8-fea1ac4ed647n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2022-09-30 16:20   ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]     ` <DC5180AB-2147-44DE-8E77-4FA5D9D1506C-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2022-09-30 16:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

On Sep 30, 2022, at 3:39 AM, Petr Průcha <p.prucha63-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:

> I would like to convert my markdown file with citation from Zotero to word document (.docx) that's the easy part.
> But I want to have the citation live in the word document. (not just plain text)
> So I can use the zotero plugin in word to change the style and other features of the plugin.
>
> Does it exist some pandoc setting that this enables?

We can READ Zotero citations in docx (-f docx+citations), but not write them.

* AW: Hi,
       [not found]     ` <DC5180AB-2147-44DE-8E77-4FA5D9D1506C-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
@ 2022-10-11 14:51       ` denis.maier-NSENcxR/0n0
From: denis.maier-NSENcxR/0n0 @ 2022-10-11 14:51 UTC (permalink / raw)