Here’s a pretty complete example: https://github.com/jgm/djot.lua/blob/main/djot-writer.lua This is a pretty full-featured one, even using doclayout for indentation and wrapping. > On May 23, 2023, at 5:22 PM, H wrote: > > As a newcomer to pandoc I could greatly benefit from a /complete/ sample custom writer using the 3.0 syntax as I am muddling my way through learning it. > > Googling finds a lot of code fragments using the old AST syntax which is now deprecated. The github repository referenced on the pandoc website has a lot of old syntax code but no code using the new syntax. Further, the github page has a warning that the site should no longer be used. > > Where can I find a complete lua writer using the new syntax? Does not need to be a sophisticated writer, perhaps just making some customization of HTML output as such just to get the feet wet. > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org > To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/036dd5f8-667a-2b2f-9eaa-76c29718cd55%40meddatainc.com. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/EB4E4875-E1E0-48F7-9379-20FEF966E944%40gmail.com.