* LaTeX + Standalone
@ 2022-11-01 15:56 Steven Jan
       [not found] ` <fe0033a7-6a89-4535-b0b4-a2db9bb62c72n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Steven Jan @ 2022-11-01 15:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hello,
I am using Pandoc to convert a very complex book from LaTeX to EPUB3. The
book's chapters are linked to by means of \include{} directives. Certain
figures in the chapters are TikZ drawings (created using Mathc
<https://www.mathcha.io/editor>ha <https://www.mathcha.io/editor>), pulled
into the chapter from separate .tex files using \includestandalone. While
.png graphics are showing correctly in the EPUB3, standalones are not. Does
anybody know how to get standalones to compile before Pandoc converts to
EPUB3 (if that is the correct sequence)? Thank you.
Best wishes,
Steven.

* Re: LaTeX + Standalone
       [not found] ` <fe0033a7-6a89-4535-b0b4-a2db9bb62c72n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>