* Include md file in md files
@ 2023-01-14  9:14 tri...-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org
       [not found] ` <42a04452-25ce-44c4-8cd8-6e5b465787c5n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: tri...-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org @ 2023-01-14  9:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Is there any way to include md files in md files for processing by Pandoc?

I've seen some work that seems to head in that direction but I don't think
it was ever developed. If there is a way I'd appreciate some pointers to it.

I'm developing a book catalogue and would like the md file for each book to
exist as a file in its own right and also as part of the complete catalogue.

Catalogue.md
- Catalogue Front matter
- (include) a_book_page.md
- (include) another_book_page.md
- (include) yet_another_book_page.md
- Catalogue Back matter

This would men that if I wanted to process 'a_book_page.md' as a single
sheet of information I could do that.

Thank you for any helping finding the best - simple  method of achieving
this.

'ö-Dzin

* Re: Include md file in md files
       [not found] ` <42a04452-25ce-44c4-8cd8-6e5b465787c5n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>