I had a similar problem that I resolved with the attached Lua filter (slightly modified to adapt it to your needs). I hope that it will work for you. Simply call it after --citeproc. Note that it will throw an error if you have \cite commands outside footnotes. If that it the case, please let me know. Le Saturday 15 May 2021 à 12:13:37PM, Jeffrey T a écrit : > > Hi all, > I'm new to the group and Pandoc and would greatly appreciate your assistance. > I'm attempting to convert my LaTeX book manuscript into a Word doc for my > editor. Using a test .tex file, I have successfully converted the file using > the following command in Mac Terminal : > pandoc --citeproc Test.tex --bibliography=testref.bib --csl= > chicago-fullnote-bibliography-short-title-subsequent.csl -o test.docx > It works wonderfully, however, the only issue concerns the \cite contained > within \footnote. In particular, the resulting citation is now placed within > parentheses which my editor has asked me to remove. Is there some sort of > solution to my dilemma? Given the length of the book I fear it will be quite > tedious to find/remove the offending parentheses manually. > Thank you in advance! > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "pandoc-discuss" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email > to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org > To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ > pandoc-discuss/f4c18da4-6145-4f93-8779-fe2bd2816c38n%40googlegroups.com. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/YKBFg75x90nojslz%40localhost.