* Can I format references with ordered or unordered list?
@ 2022-03-20 22:35 Will Simpson
       [not found] ` <9e04e160-701a-4b38-a8e2-30116cf9a741n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Will Simpson @ 2022-03-20 22:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I’m a newbie and have looked in the archives but can’t find a solution. I
use the following pandoc command to create Docx and PDFs. I use Marked2
with my mac to provide a live preview.

/usr/local/bin/pandoc --citeproc --csl
Users/will/Zotero/styles/chicago-author-date.csl -f markdown+smart -t
html5+smart -V geometry:margin=1in --data-dir=/Users/will/.pandoc
--reference-doc=/Users/will/.pandoc/reference.docx
--bibliography=Users/will/Zotero/library.bib

Here is a sample of the output.
–––
References
Adams, Douglas. 2003. *The Salmon of Doubt: Hitchhiking the Galaxy One Last
Time*. London: Pan Books.
Baker, Alan. 2005. “Are There Genuine Mathematical Explanations of Physical
Phenomena?” *Mind*114 (454): 223–38.
http://www.jstor.org.uidaho.idm.oclc.org/stable/3489104.
Bakewell, Sarah. 2011. *How to Live, or, a Life of Montaigne in One
Question and Twenty Attempts at an Answer*.
–––

The output is satisfying except for the Reference section. While the
references are pulled accurately and alphabetized correctly, they are not
Numbered or separated. What would the options be to have the references in
an ordered list at the end of the document? What are my other options?

* Re: Can I format references with ordered or unordered list?
       [not found] ` <9e04e160-701a-4b38-a8e2-30116cf9a741n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2022-03-22 11:34   ` Bastien DUMONT
From: Bastien DUMONT @ 2022-03-22 11:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Numbering and spacing in bibliographies are handled by the CSL style, more specifically by the "citation-number" variable and the "entry-spacing" attribute on <bibliography>.