* fontsize in beamer output
@ 2022-04-03 17:18 jmuc...-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org
       [not found] ` <6b6659f7-6b16-42cc-b74f-cb9837a6dabfn-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: jmuc...-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org @ 2022-04-03 17:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Upon doing a quick and dirty font size change in markdown via html
`<small>` or `<font size="1">`, the beamer output remains unchanged. If I
look at the latex, I don't see any format indications. Simply having
`{\small text goes here} works fine, if I add it manually to the latex.

reveal.js output does get the small font size since the html just gets
passed through.

Is there an easy way to get the size change in the PDF output for beamer?

TIA.

* Re: fontsize in beamer output
       [not found] ` <6b6659f7-6b16-42cc-b74f-cb9837a6dabfn-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2022-04-03 18:29   ` Bastien DUMONT
From: Bastien DUMONT @ 2022-04-03 18:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

HTML raw markup is only passed to HTML output, but the following Lua filter should translate it into LaTeX markup:

```
function RawInline(raw)
  if raw.text == '<small>' then
    raw.format = 'tex'