* How can one or multiple markdown files be included in/converted to content for a .docx file
@ 2022-04-08 10:13 'LukasK' via pandoc-discuss
       [not found] ` <97b450d0-c11e-4d83-8473-f0340e7b0cedn-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: 'LukasK' via pandoc-discuss @ 2022-04-08 10:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

we are using markdown wikis for our internal documentation, which works
quite well, we are also generating static .html pages from the wiki (using
pandoc)

We now want to create (or better *fill*) .docx Documents with our markdown
content.

E.g:

   - We are having a .docx installation manual or release letter with a
   fixed template and fixed structure (1. toc, 2. introduction, 3. content A,
   4. content B, 5. Remarks, ...)
   - We are planning to write our content for chapter 3 + 4 in our wiki and
   want to automatically fill the existing .docx document with the content
   (primary: text, lists, images)
   - We want to keep the overall document structure (layout, tocs, remarks,
   etc.)

Any ideas or solutions on how to achieve the given use case?

* Re: How can one or multiple markdown files be included in/converted to content for a .docx file
       [not found] ` <97b450d0-c11e-4d83-8473-f0340e7b0cedn-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2022-04-08 10:46   ` Bastien DUMONT
From: Bastien DUMONT @ 2022-04-08 10:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'LukasK' via pandoc-discuss

I guess that the filter “include-files.lua” may be adapted to your requirements:

https://github.com/pandoc/lua-filters/tree/master/include-files

You can write the template as a markdown file including references to the files containing the changing content (after having converted them to pandoc markdown if they are written in another wiki syntax). The main markdown file can then be converted to DOCX and the layout be controlled by a reference doc.