* Markdown to docx conversion not using the images in the media folder
@ 2023-07-12 13:14 Sarthak Narayan
       [not found] ` <c6a520db-c88c-44f1-b8b7-4ecc434fca2bn-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Sarthak Narayan @ 2023-07-12 13:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Explain the problem.
I use

pandoc --extract-media=./media -t markdown_mmd -s document-2.docx -o
output-2.md
for converting my document-2.docx to output-2.md. I save the images in the
media folder.

But when I try to convert docx to markdown using the command:

pandoc --extract-media=./media -t docx -s output-2.md -o final-2.docx
I don't see the images that were present in output-2.md in the final-2.docx.

Pandoc version?
pandoc 3.1.4
Features: +server +lua
Scripting engine: Lua 5.4
OS: MacOS

* Re: Markdown to docx conversion not using the images in the media folder
       [not found] ` <c6a520db-c88c-44f1-b8b7-4ecc434fca2bn-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2023-07-12 13:47   ` Bastien DUMONT
From: Bastien DUMONT @ 2023-07-12 13:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw