* Different page numbers for \frontmatter when using .md-->.docx
@ 2023-08-06  8:06 Jonathan Morgan
       [not found] ` <aeabfcec-5b6e-46a7-abae-b86ee71d2eafn-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Jonathan Morgan @ 2023-08-06  8:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hi there,
I'm writing my dissertation in Markdown and then converting to Word. I want
to number the frontmatter of my dissertation with roman numerals and the
rest 1, 2, 3 etc.
Is there a way to do this within my .md docs?
I already have a .lua filter for \newpage. Is there such a filter for
\frontmatter etc.? And how would I go about indicating type of numbering
for each section?
Thanks!

* Re: Different page numbers for \frontmatter when using .md-->.docx
       [not found] ` <aeabfcec-5b6e-46a7-abae-b86ee71d2eafn-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2023-08-06  9:12   ` Bastien DUMONT
From: Bastien DUMONT @ 2023-08-06  9:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

You will have to set it directly in your DOCX file, if it is possible.

@ 2023-08-07 10:43     ` Jonathan Morgan
From: Jonathan Morgan @ 2023-08-07 10:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw