On Sunday, June 14, 2020 at 6:15:47 PM UTC-4, Chris Jones wrote: > > I have an image meant to be fit exactly one page (or should I say > screenful) that I would like the e-reading application to resize > automatically to the size of the e-reader's screen while preserving aspect > ration as is already done with the cover image. > > The image can be a png, jpeg, or svg (the png and jpeg are generated from > the svg, itself created initially under latex as a pdf and converted to svg > via inkscape). > > The svg file displays correctly under firefox and can be resized with no > visible loss of crispness & resolution. > > Is there any way to do this currently in pandoc? > > Thanks, > > CJ > **Update** I thought I'd experiment a little and use some "raw latex": | # Planche 7 |
| | | |
This html snippet below the #h1 markdown title works as expected when I manaually create the epub: the pl7.jpg image is automatically sized to the full size of a 4:3 screen (by most ereader software). But when I run a "pandoc md/snippet.md -o snippet.epub" command or such the ensuing epubcheck complains about not finding pl7.jpg in the epub. A quick look inside the epub reveals that the jpeg image is not referenced in the EPUB/content.opf (the "manifest", I believe they call it...) and that pandoc did not In effect it looks as if pandoc silently ignores the contents of the tag. Is this the expected behaviour? If so what would be the recommended workaround¹? Thanks, CJ -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/a0514cc8-560e-40b2-802e-aed2b58930a8o%40googlegroups.com.