I appreciate the suggestion, but wonder if the default behavior can be changed? You are right that the toggles aren't permanent, but even impermanent toggles would be helpful to me in a class or meeting where I'm using a page to go through things to discuss/do in an agenda (see attached). Real toggles would help me from missing something. 🙂 On 1/18/23 17:58, Albert Krewinkel wrote: > > Joseph Reagle writes: > >> Thanks Albert, but why is it disabled? That means I can't toggle it in the resulting web page. > > I don't know, actually. Maybe because toggling doesn't have a permanent > effect? Not sure. > > You can add this to the HTML to enable the boxes programmatically: > > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/a074a128-ad47-1e49-3d7a-12096c2d9370%40reagle.org.