Is it possible to iterate over a YAML file containing the elements I want converted into another format? Here is a snippet of my current YAML structure (it is in YAML so that I can use it in other ways later - such as with R) --- Items: "@Kamieniecki_Prevalencepsychologicaldistress_2001": Focus: "Prevalence of psychological distress or disorders in young people who are homeless in Australia" Number of studies: 14 Reported findings: "Young people who are homeless have high rates of psychological disorders and score higher on tests of psychological distress" Reference: "@Kamieniecki_Prevalencepsychologicaldistress_2001" Tags: - negative_outcomes - mental_health "@EmbletonMwangiEtAl_epidemiologysubstanceuse_2013": Focus: "Prevalence of lifetime substance use in children living on the street in 'resource constrained settings'" Number of studies: 50 Reported findings: "Pooled prevalence estimate of 60% [95% CI: 51-69%]" Reference: "@EmbletonMwangiEtAl_epidemiologysubstanceuse_2013" Tags: - negative_outcomes - substance_use ... Is it possible to get pandoc (or a pandoc filter) to iterate over each of the items and extract specific elements (perhaps even conditionally - e.g. only those with certain tags)? Brendan. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/a3611b42-8260-42ab-95e7-b6baba1c747b%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.