Logo is definitely a good idea. I'd also like to see a simple interface, with no command lines. Ross On Sunday, August 16, 2015 at 9:44:39 AM UTC+8, Yuki Fujiwara wrote: > > Let's discuss to make Pandoc logo. > > The logo strongly represent the existence of Pandoc and briefly show what > it is. > This will be useful when we make a presentation. > To expand Pandoc to the world, the logo will be important. > > We need to discuss about: > > - What is the concept of logo design? > - Who can design the logo or how can we recruit designers? > > or additional questions will be appeared. > > -- > Yuki FUJIWARA > sky....-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org > > > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/a5037d88-d92b-4301-8b92-b82a5029b811%40googlegroups.com.