Hi John, or others, Did you get a chance to review the message I sent about what we'd ideally be looking for? Cheers. On Wednesday, June 21, 2017 at 8:09:10 PM UTC+3, Steve Wiseman wrote: > > Hi. Pandoc is amazing but our client needs more control over the Word > output. For example, list styles would need to have their own style name. > Presently the output puts everything as Normal or Body Text. Is there a way > that the higher elements can be taken into account for the style. > For example: *Descriptions are based * > Now just is Block Text or Normal. If it was "listitem" it would be much > better. Or even calling it "bullet" or "step" would be helpful. Then the > doc can be formatted much easier later. > > Have I missed anything? > > The Docbook was created from Paligo. > > Thx a bunch, > Steve Wiseman > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/a59932b5-0c11-434f-a961-5a6ca5684caa%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.