Hi John, As far as I understand it, the YAML option `link-citations: true` only concerns inserting links from where the source is cited in the document to where the source appears in the bibliography at the end of the document. That option works fine for me and is not what I am having a problem with. I am having a problem specifically with the style of my bibliography. I'm simply wondering why the "Nature" style does not include the web address for the source in the bibliography. It appears to be an issue with the `nature.csl` style file, as per Augustín. Thanks for the reply though. On Wednesday, July 10, 2019 at 2:13:23 PM UTC-5, John MacFarlane wrote: > > > Try setting > > link-citations: true > > in your YAML metadata. Or, use -Mlink-citations on > the command line. > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/a641c855-9802-4416-8889-a1ab1c4e7d72%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.