* Markdown to PDF: Missing hyperlinks in bibliography for webpage citations
@ 2019-07-09 19:25 L
       [not found] ` <24b83a67-ae6a-4022-bc87-c5f66d22adaa-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: L @ 2019-07-09 19:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hi, I have a script that converts my Markdown documents to PDF via Pandoc.
For `--bibliography`, I have specified a Better BibTex *.bib file, and for
`--csl`, I have specified nature.csl from my Zotero folder.

When I run the script, everything works perfectly except that where Pandoc
inserts the references at the end of the document, my web page references
do not include their hyperlink.

One thing I tried was switch the nature.csl to the apa.csl. When run with
apa.csl, web page hyperlinks were correctly inserted in the references.

Is this something wrong with: 1) the nature.csl stylesheet; 2) a missing
Pandoc option; or 3) a Zotero/Better BibTex setting?

Here is the exact code I'm using:
MARKDOWN_DOC="/path/to/doc.md"

pandoc \
-s \
-f markdown \
-o ${MARKDOWN_DOC}.pdf \
-V geometry:margin=1in \
--bibliography "/path/to/BBTBibliography.bib" \
--csl "/Users/user/Zotero/styles/nature.csl" \
$MARKDOWN_DOC

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

[-- Attachment #2: Screen Shot 2019-07-09 at 2.18.50 PM.png --]
[-- Type: image/png, Size: 79051 bytes --]

* Re: Markdown to PDF: Missing hyperlinks in bibliography for webpage citations
       [not found] ` <24b83a67-ae6a-4022-bc87-c5f66d22adaa-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2019-07-10  7:54   ` Agustín Martín
       [not found]     ` <68d022a5-3197-4eac-a970-180f28a79111-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Agustín Martín @ 2019-07-10  7:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

You'd need to check the csl you are using and how each of them is
referencing the URL field.

After a quick glance at apa.csl and nature.csl from zotero.org, it seems
that apa inserts URLs more often (nature needs the bib entry to be of type
webpage?)

@ 2019-07-10 19:13   ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]     ` <m2lfx5u2ij.fsf-pgq/RBwaQ+zq8tPRBa0AtqxOck334EZe@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2019-07-10 19:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: L, pandoc-discuss

Try setting

link-citations: true

in your YAML metadata.  Or, use -Mlink-citations on
the command line.

@ 2019-07-11 20:15       ` L
From: L @ 2019-07-11 20:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Welp, looks like it's time to learn some CSL... Thanks for the help!

@ 2019-07-11 20:19       ` L
From: L @ 2019-07-11 20:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss