Hi all, I use the TeX files paragraphs.tex and footnotes.tex to style the paragraphs and footnotes in PDFs. (The input file is in pandoc-flavour markdown.) I use them via a defaults files using "include-in-header: \n - paragraphs.tex \n - footnotes.tex". When I convert the file to HTML, the TeX component shows up. (It is in the part, before , but still shows up on the screen when I open the file.) I've tried using the modified TeX files where I enclose them in code fences with {=pdf} and {=latex} as well. Each time I do this, I get the error: > Error producing PDF. > ! LaTeX Error: Missing \begin{document}. > > See the LaTeX manual or LaTeX Companion for explanation. > Type H for immediate help. > ... > > l.43 ` > I get this same error if I try to include the headers using "header-include:" instead of "include-in-header:". I've tried marking the input format as "markdown+raw_attribute" and as "markdown+raw_tex", but that doesn't change anything. What am I doing wrong? How do I prevent the PDF/LaTeX-specific headers from being used for outputs like HTML? Regards, Pranesh -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/a669b6a7-167e-4056-b0fa-546e4fe53d7fn%40googlegroups.com.