* header-includes loaded before polyglossia in latex template
@ 2018-09-26 12:29 Jean-Charles Bagneris
       [not found] ` <e0572141-aa25-425b-bfc1-144f7d8a3af3-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Jean-Charles Bagneris @ 2018-09-26 12:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hello there,

When rendering to latex, I happen to have some additional headers which
depend on polyglossia being loaded (and \setmainlanguage defined).

Unfortunately, the $header-includes$ variable is called *before* the
and RTL languages.

I know I could easily write a slightly adapted template, but I would of
course prefer to keep sync with the default one, I like to keep pandoc up
to date on my system.

Would calling $header-includes$ after polyglossia really break something
for RTL languages?

If so, would it be possible to have a $late-header-includes$ variable to
address that kind of problem (I know, it sounds quite preposterous to do
that for my own little problem, but maybe others are/were affected as well)
? Or anything else besides designing a new template?

Thanks in advance and thank you so much for pandoc :)

* Re: header-includes loaded before polyglossia in latex template
       [not found] ` <e0572141-aa25-425b-bfc1-144f7d8a3af3-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2018-09-26 14:05   ` mb21
       [not found]     ` <0bb7ea57-ff1e-490b-be4d-626dc5c754a9-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: mb21 @ 2018-09-26 14:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

We've had it both ways already,
see https://github.com/jgm/pandoc/commit/732005456e2b28150943a5a4e11bca6e1566f309

Not sure what's the more common case. But I suggest adding a custom
$header-includes-after-polyglossia$ var if you need it.

@ 2018-09-26 14:40       ` Jean-Charles Bagneris
From: Jean-Charles Bagneris @ 2018-09-26 14:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss