Great, it works fine on the command line to specify multiple "--bibliography" entries. Thanks for your help. Do you know of a way to do this in the source file through YAML metadata? - Danh On Monday, January 12, 2015 at 10:33:20 AM UTC-5, Matthew Pickering wrote: > > I think on the command line you can specify --bibliography multiple times. > Have you tried that? > > On Monday, January 12, 2015 at 3:27:33 PM UTC, Danh Nguyen wrote: >> >> Hi, can you specify multiple bib input files for pandoc-citeproc (e.g. >> item1.bib, item2.bib, etc.), either via the pandoc command line or the >> metadata field in the source file? I have tried multiple ways but could not >> get the syntax right. >> >> Thanks and regards, >> Danh >> > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/a6e78dab-ecf1-408a-bd5e-9492ea3a07fd%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.