Could you use defaults files for this ? That would reduce the amount of needed command line options to 1. pandoc myarticle.md -D mylayout Best, Denis Von: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org Im Auftrag von Oliver Baumann Gesendet: Mittwoch, 12. April 2023 13:42 An: pandoc-discuss Betreff: Embed command line options in the Markdown source I use pandoc to generate LaTeX PDFs from Markdown sources. Often I have quite long command lines with pandoc myarticle.md --standalone --include-in-header ... Now I would like to provide these options in the YAML of theMarkdown source. In the past I used panzer for this, but is this now with pandoc 3 maybe built into pandoc itself? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/844066b9-163f-4890-b981-74545070ee6dn%40googlegroups.com. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/a6f97768d4e3419780f4df6456356cf0%40unibe.ch.