Hello pandoc-users, I frequently use the LaTeX-reader-to-docx-writer workflow to facilitate cross-platform collaborations with colleagues. I have recently started using the glossaries package in LaTeX but as others have noted (see ref discussions), the Pandoc LaTeX reader doesn’t process the various glossaries commands. I confess to not having fully understood all of the suggestions in the linked discussions but I believe they don’t apply to my case because the workflow I am trying to achieve is input.tex to output.docx (not using markdown etc). I’ve looked into using a lua-filter to replace text in the document but haven’t managed to get one working. That said, I am unfamiliar with both Lua syntax and Haskell so my attempts were rudimentary at best. I have two questions: Can anyone comment on the advantages and disadvantages of the two approaches to achieving the .tex in- .docx out workflow: 1. Writing a Lua-filter or 2. Amending Pandoc’s LaTeX reader to natively interpret glossaries commands and render them correctly Secondly, I use this program frequently and would find adding this feature valuable but don’t have the skills to achieve it myself. Furthermore, I have had some difficulty finding programers familiar with Pandoc/haskell/lua/LaTeX. Can anyone suggest where I might find a programmer capable of adding this feature to pandoc or recommend anyone specific who could be available for this job? Finally, I would be eager to get native interpretation for the recent tabularray package tables in LaTeX, but that is of slightly lower priority for me. Also, if I have completely missed some pre-existing solution to my problem, I would be very glad to learn of it! Refs https://groups.google.com/g/pandoc-discuss/c/Bz1cG55BKjM/m/wnzyas2eDwAJ https://groups.google.com/g/pandoc-discuss/c/U_zeSUrwAHY/m/cvO2LlRxAwAJ https://groups.google.com/g/pandoc-discuss/c/lErdcsL6Dj4/m/g2Ps-tfYAgAJ Best, Simon -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/a75610fd-e7e1-44e5-b319-965ec45f5a20n%40googlegroups.com.