Dne čtvrtek 20. října 2022 v 10:06:23 UTC+2 uživatel Bastien Dumont napsal: > I don't understand either the rationale for \pandocSpace and > \pandocLinebreak. Since Markdown and TeX agree on handling simple line > breaks and repeated spaces like single spaces, in what cases would it be > useful? I was going to give an example of a Word document with the text *Hello␣␣␣world!* and show that it would produce the output *Hello \pandocSpace{}\pandocSpace{}\pandocSpace{}world!*, which would allow us to preserve the repeated spaces. Howover, running *pandoc -i example.docx -t pandoc-to-markdown.lua* produces *Hello\pandocSpace{}world!* as the output. This indicates that not only Markdown and TeX fold repeated spaces, but Pandoc's AST in general does. In that case, it seems reasonable to replace *\pandocSpace{}* with *␣* and *\pandocLineBreak{}* with *⤶* in the TeX output as John also suggested. Thanks to the package xkeyval, the key-value argument could be handled > quite easily in all formats that include Plain TeX. > The xkeyval package is one option. I am partial to the expl3 programming language from the LaTeX3 project, which provides many programming extensions to TeX, including key--value interfaces (see the l3keys module in the LaTeX3 Interface Documentation ). However, some would call the syntax of expl3 arcane. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/a7d769e7-083c-4cb9-a9a2-b5a21b62c8f0n%40googlegroups.com.