Hello all, I am using pandoc 2.7.2 to generate a docx from markdown. The target docx format relies on funny indentation depths. Thus, I am using a hand-crafted reference.docx, which works just fine for most paragraph styles. One exception are lists created by pandoc. I am not able to determine, how to customise my reference.docx, so that lists are properly indented or if there possibly is another way to customise list formats for pandoc-generated documents. Thanks in advance, Andreas Ps: I have been advised on SO to ask here. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/a820845c-79f2-4ab8-9346-4eac2cd8f6ec%40googlegroups.com.