Using pandoc with weasyprint pdf engine to turn the markdown files from a blog (static site generator does the html conversion) into a pdf for print. Would it be possible, perhaps with a custom lua filter or some other mechanism, to add the page number of the linked-to page? The page numbers won't be known until pandoc has already created the document, and I don't know where in 'the pipeline' the lua filter intervenes compared to when the pages exist...? And If the pages exist with their numbers earlier enough, is there an object or something from which lua can get the page number? I haven't found anything about page numbers in https://pandoc.org/lua-filters.html#module-pandoc.utils ...am I looking in the wrong place? Can anyone tell me anything about this? It's an intimidating rabbit hole for me, particularly because I see no mention of "page number" there in the docs, which makes it seem kinda hopeless actually. But maybe one of you know the way and could point me in that direction? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/a93afb43-c939-40c1-868f-1db8eded17d8n%40googlegroups.com.