Hi Everyone, I'm trying to create PDF output from HTML input, and ran into a weird error: Code samples (for example, YAML or Python) are properly formatted in the pdf, but most of the formatting is lost when copy-pasting the code from the PDF into a text editor or terminal. Depending on the PDF viewer, either: - line breaks are retained, but indentation is lost (evince, preview, adobe reader), or - line breaks are lost and everything becomes a single line, but whitespace is retained (built-in pdf viewer of Firefox and VS Code) I'm currently using pandoc 2.14.2 on MacOS Big Sur. I have attached two test files (input and output), I created the pdf with the wkhtml2pdf engine, but I've tested other engines as well and the results were similar (xelatex, weasyprint). Has anyone seen a similar problem? Any pointers are appreciated. Kind Regards, Robert -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/a976bf18-7019-43cf-84c2-0a2d375cef55n%40googlegroups.com.