From: GFS <google-54qiKcHtaYjQT0dZR+AlfA@public.gmane.org>
To: pandoc-discuss <pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: Uninstall on macOS (13.5.1)
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2023 12:39:22 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

Thank you for the reply Daniel.

I ran the script as you suggested and it returned that Pandoc was not
installed.  So I guess it removed  some of the files.

However... I found another file in:
[image: pandoc-grab3.jpeg]

I've removed this too but, this file is not listed in the Terminal list of
'Skipping' files.  So I'm wondering if there may be any other files that I
haven't found?  Is there a list of installed files/folders anywhere?