Not sure people talk about these kinds of programs enough to warrant specific terminology, but the concepts certainly make sense. For example my pandoc-placetable filter acts as a "source" if not called as a filter but as a standalone program. So you can use it as an ad-hoc CSV reader: pandoc-placetable --file=foo.csv --widths="0.2 0.8" | pandoc -f json -o output.html cheers On Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 11:04:53 PM UTC+2, Francesco Occhipinti wrote: > > > Hello pandoc users, > > While assisting my users in a project that relies on pandoc, i found > myself developing some small scripts which made me think of a new > convention: pandoc sinks and pandoc sources. Here > https://github.com/italia/docs-italia-comandi-conversione/blob/master/doc/pandoc-sinks-and-sources.md > the idea is explained in detail, let me know what you think about it. If > you find this useful, we could add it to the wiki. > > Cheers, > Francesco > > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/aa144587-a080-41cb-99a6-95c754336c3f%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.