* Citation in footnote using markdown
@ 2020-09-22 16:44 Alan
From: Alan @ 2020-09-22 16:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I'm not sure if this is possible, nor if this is right place to ask. I am
writing my book in markdown, using pandoc to export text in Word. I know
how to make a footnote, but I don't know how to insert citation in a
footnote.
Like this

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut sagittis ex et
tortor consectetur dignissim. Duis sit amet pretium urna, id imperdiet leo.
Fusce elit ex, elementum sed arcu at, condimentum suscipit arcu. Aliquam
feugiat tristique lorem sit amet dapibus. Aliquam dignissim nunc nulla, id
elementum nulla blandit id. Sed libero felis, rutrum et eros ultricies,
mattis volutpat ipsum. Morbi laoreet libero eu lorem pharetra egestas. [1]
<#_ftn1>