Sorry all: I hadn't realized that some standard Beamer themes don't display slide-/frame-numbers at the bottom. I've now found one that does. On Friday, September 23, 2022 at 5:05:16 PM UTC-5 Paul Kelleher wrote: > Also, it'd be great if I could start the numbering on the second slide > (since the first slide is the title slide). Thanks! > > On Friday, September 23, 2022 at 2:59:28 PM UTC-5 Paul Kelleher wrote: > >> I've just started using Pandoc to convert markdown to slides with Beamer. >> Upon compile, the pdf of the slides lacks any slide numbers. Is there an >> easy way to an output that has each slide numbered sequentially? > > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/ae06e1ff-f2d1-4078-950b-84160230d31fn%40googlegroups.com.