* Beamer slide numbering
@ 2022-09-23 19:59 Paul Kelleher
       [not found] ` <eec3d9ff-b1a6-4a64-a27c-02823275dfe8n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Paul Kelleher @ 2022-09-23 19:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I've just started using Pandoc to convert markdown to slides with Beamer.
Upon compile, the pdf of the slides lacks any slide numbers. Is there an
easy way to an output that has each slide numbered sequentially?

* Re: Beamer slide numbering
       [not found] ` <eec3d9ff-b1a6-4a64-a27c-02823275dfe8n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2022-09-23 22:05   ` Paul Kelleher
       [not found]     ` <dd0131f3-943d-4713-9277-f8e9b33a4602n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Paul Kelleher @ 2022-09-23 22:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Also, it'd be great if I could start the numbering on the second slide
(since the first slide is the title slide). Thanks!

@ 2022-09-24  5:03       ` Paul Kelleher
From: Paul Kelleher @ 2022-09-24  5:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss