Hey guys! I have macOS Monterey 12.2.1 installed and the problem that Jupyter-Notebook can't export my file as .pdf. I get the Error: 500 : Internal Server Error The error was: nbconvert failed: Pandoc wasn't found. Please check that pandoc is installed: http://pandoc.org/installing.html Pandoc is of course installed and the funny thing is that it is working via terminal, but some things are cursed. Sadly my IT-skills are not that good! Any help would really be appreciated! Markus -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/ae85597e-a3c5-410c-b936-2e1e055e8797n%40googlegroups.com.